Pocketwala is a property of Cinestaan Digital Private Limited. All the properties of Cinestaan Digital Private Limited (henceforth known as "CDPL") value the information provided by our user. We at CDPL know that you care about how information about you is used and shared. We would like to thank you for the trust that you have shown in us by sharing your personal information with us.
This policy covers the collection, use and disclosure of the User's Information by Pocketwala and Cinestaan.com (hereinafter known as "We"). It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure of the User's Information by third parties through any applications, websites, products or services that We do not own or control, or any third party features or services made available via the App. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the App belong to their respective owners.
Accessing information through third-party APIs like api.cinestaan.com Pocketwala is a property of Cinestaan Digital Private Limited. We may choose to collect information through api.pocketwala.com or a third-party API like api.cinestaan.com or developer.cinestaan.com. Please note that Pocketwala and Cinestaan.com are all properties of Cinestaan Digital Private Limited and your data is safe with us.
If you do not agree with this policy, or with our Terms of Service, please do not use the App.
The App is intended for use by people who are competent to enter a contract under applicable law. Individuals who are considered minor in applicable jurisdictions are not permitted to use the App unless the complete agreement is seen and agreed to by parents or legal guardians under applicable law.
The kind of Information We collect
In providing the App, We collect, store and use the following information relating to you:
“Personal Information” is Information that identifies you and may include the following:
- Information you make available to us when you open a Pocketwala account or use another service (Twitter, Facebook) such as name, telephone number, and email address;
- any Information included in your publicly visible App profile, which may include your profile ID, name and photo;
- information you make available to us and/or the public through use of the App and/or another service which you use to operate your Pocketwala account;
- Information about you made available by another user through their use of the App; and
information We collect as you use the App, such as Location Data and Log Data.
“Location Data” is the Information that We collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- the location of your device when you use the App, such as from the GPS, Wi-Fi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your mobile device;
- the IP address of the device or internet service you use to access the App; and
- other Information made available by you or others that gives an indication as to where you are or have been located, such as account Information that indicates where you are located, and shared Information that you or others post which indicates your location.
- technical Information, such as your mobile carrier-related Information, configuration Information made available by your web browser or other programs you use to access the App, your IP address and your device's version and identification number;
- “Location Data” is the Information that We collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- Information about what you have searched for and looked at while using the App, such as web search terms used, social media profiles visited, and details of other Information and content accessed or requested by you in using the App;
- Information about communications you have made using the App, such as the people you have communicated with and the time, date and duration of your communications; and
- metadata, which means Information related to items you have made available through the App, such as the date, time or location that a shared photograph or video was taken or posted.
Non-Personal Information is any Information that relates to you but does not directly or indirectly identify you. This may include Information about your device (such as the hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information), the list of installed apps on the device, and technical Information about your means of connection to the App, such as the versions of phone model and similar Information.
How We use the collected Information
We may use your Information for any purpose as below:
- to provide the App (and the features within the App) to you;
- to show to other Users in Pocketwala, such as your connected friends or other Users on the platform;
- to provide you with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you;
- to better understand how you access and use the App, for us to improve the App and respond to your desires and preferences, including to provide language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your usage of the App;
- to help develop our service and provide, maintain, improve and modify the App and develop new services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the App.
- We may use your Information for any purpose as below:
How your Information may be disclosed
We will not disclose your Information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- with your prior authorization or consent;
- under mandatory requirement from government authorities or in accordance with the laws, rules, regulations and legal procedures;
- for the purpose of academic research or public interest;
- to safeguard our legitimate rights and interests, such as finding, defending, and settling infringement or security problems;
- when you select the “sharing” function of the App;
- We will not disclose your Information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- We may provide links to third-party websites or carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in the App, you may leave the App. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites, applications or services operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from our App. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third-party websites, applications or services does not imply any endorsement of such link, website, application or service by us.
- The Information that you transfer, send and/or share through the App may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We are not responsible for such interception, collection, use or disclosure of your information by any third party. Please choose other ways to transfer and share if you have higher security requirements.
Please do not buy, sell, transfer, rent, and/or lease your account and/or password to other people. We will not take responsibility for the illegal use of your account by others that is caused by hacking or negligent password keeping.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware, however, that no security measures can be guaranteed to totally prevent unauthorized access or use of your Information.
Pocketwala is currently restricted to India. We do not have permission to show the content in any geography other than India
Please do not send us or otherwise disclose to us any sensitive Personal Information (like Information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations) on or through the App or otherwise.
- Personal Information